like us on facebook

30 Aug 2012

funny short story.

One politician, one thief and an INTELManager died. They went straight to
hell. Don’t ask me why hell, but not heaven.
The politician said “I miss my country.
I want to call my country and see how
everybody is doing there.” he called and talked for about 5 minutes, then
he asked “Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call?”.
The devil said “Five million dollars”.
The politician wrote him a check immediately and went to sit back on his chair.
The thief saw all these and was so jealous, he started screaming, “My turn! I want to call my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too!”
He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked “Well, devil,
how much do I need to pay for the call? Make sure it’s cheap enough.”
The devil said “Ten million dollars”.
He smashed his forehead. But he still made a check and went to sit back on
his chair.
The INTEL Manager was even more jealous and started screaming, “I want
to call my office friends and managers too.”
He called other INTEL employees and he talked for twenty hours about cost
cutting measures, stock gains, market segments, improvising, automation,…
he talked and talked and talked.
Finally, when he’s done he asked
“Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call?”
The devil answered “Twenty dollars”.
The INTEL Manager was stunned and asked for confirmation, “Twenty
dollars? Only??”
Devil said…




Calling from Hell to INTEL is a local call!


No comments:

Post a Comment